Thursday, January 5, 2012

I'm in English working on blogs and stuff. Just got a picture. LOVE Shogun 2: Total War. I bought it at 3 in the morning a few nights ago. I haven't played it yet as my computer is HORRIBLE!!!!!!!!! But I have played it on my cousins computer. I am hopping to save enough money o get an Alienware! :D ANYWAYS One of my classmates is trying to teach people to put a picture on their blog. Alright. 25 minutes until school's out. Not even sure if you put an apostrophe on "school's out". Maybe, maybe not. Everyone is talking about getting images on their profile page. I personally thing that it doesn't matter, and all the girls are probably going to put a picture of Justin Bieber on theirs. Don't even care if I spelled his name wrong. I PERSONALLY think that his music isn't great but that is JUST MY opinion so don't hate. I don't like Pop much anymore anyways... I've spent this entire time writing this and I'm not even sure if I am allowed to be typing this but I am not doing anything else right now so why shouldn't I? Our English teacher wants to blog so I hope I am allowed right now. Ok. Our teacher (I'm will call her Ms. English, or "Our English Teacher" just to keep her anonymous).  YAY My friend figure out how to make a link in his email work so his friend can click the link and go instead. Anyways Schools over BYE!

1 comment:

  1. Hello Caleb. I'm glad you took the opportunity to post on the first day. Congratulations, you're published. Though that phrase has lost a little of its importance in the last few years, I contend that seeing your work in print and available to the public is a great step forward in becoming a writer.

    My comments on your content are minimal today, other than to say your voice is strong and distinct, putting you at an advantage over many writers. My structural critique is one designed specifically for bloggers: paragraph breaks are your friend.

    Especially in writing online, which tends to look dense anyway because of the teeny fonts most of us use, use paragraphing as a way to give your readers a break. Pretty much if you are changing thoughts or subjects at all, use a new paragraph.

    I see at least three places in your first post that could use a new paragraph.

    The rule is: if in doubt, make a new paragraph.

    ReplyDelete